Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, May 28, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #15

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
 
Last week I read and finished:
 


Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon (which was my SECOND time reading it)

This Week I Plan to Read:

Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2)

Charlinder's Walk
 
And maybe something else if I have the time. Who knows!
 


What are YOU reading this week?

What do you think about what I'm reading?


5 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with these, but hope you enjoy them. I haven't decided what I'm going to read next. I'll probably just close my eyes and grab a random book for fun :-)

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the 1st and 2nd Outlander books. I am starting #3 this week. It has been awhile since I've had my Jamie/Claire fix. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read Outlander yet but own a copy. I really need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read a Gabaldon book but have heard just wonderful things about her books!

    Have a great week! What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!