Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 – Sign Up


Guidelines:
  • Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
  • It starts and ends at midnight in your local timezone to avoid confusion
  • To sign up, just fill in the linky here.
  • The Linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then.
  • When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up.
  • Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both e-books and hard copies (even audio books for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths.
  • Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
  • At the end of every week we will post our personal updates, and we’ll include a linky for you to add yours!
I loved participating in the Review Copy Cleanups last year and I met a ton of fantastic bloggers this way so of course I had to sign up again! I hope you'll sign up too because they always turn out to be terrific!
 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy..I have too much going on with the Fiery Hot Reads. I will encourage you though so keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that - keep us updated! It's always nice to see what books other people are reading :) And good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!