Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #41

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Top Ten Best Sequels Ever:
 
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)The Valley of Horses (Earth's Children, #2)Searching for Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #2)Voyager (Outlander, #3)Throne of Jade (Temeraire, #2)A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2)Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #2 )Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)

 
 
What's on your Top Ten Tuesday post this week?
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. I thought about adding one of the BDB books to my list. I was leaning towards Lover Mine but considering that one is pretty late in the series I thought maybe not. I really liked Lover Eternal though. It's up there as my favourite. I love the mix of books you have in your list. Makes me happy to see HP there.

    Great list,

    ~Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No list like this is ever complete without Harry Potter. I was going to add Lover Mine as well but for the same reason you mentioned left it off my list. Thanks for droppin' by!

      Delete
  2. Good list, I love A Clash of Kings as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read the Outlander series - one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooo good! I'm going to be reading the 4th book for the first time next month and can't wait to read it.

      Delete
  4. I agree with Ward and Martin, especially Clash of Kings, what an amazing read! :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, and it's nice to see Voyager on a top 10 list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! Someone else who picked Searching for Dragons... I should have added the JR Ward, I love that series!
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-tem-tuesday-best-sequels.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaagh! How could I have forgotten Throne of Jade?!! It's fantastic! And yes on the HP books (they made my TTT list) and Searching for Dragons. Excellent list, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!