Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #126

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released.
 
Scandalous Summer Nights (Honeycote, #3)
 
Summary:
 
HOW FAR WILL TEMPTATION TAKE HIM . . .
Lady Olivia Sherbourne isn't shy about speaking her mind, except when it comes to James Averill. For ten long years he has been her brother's best friend and her heart's only desire. But when Olivia hears James will soon set sail for an expedition to Egypt, she knows the time has come to make her move. It's now or never . . .

James has always found Olivia bewitchingly attractive, but what kind of gentleman takes up with his best friend's sister? Not that he's thinking particularly gentlemanly thoughts when she appears on his exploratory trip—three hundred miles from home!—and incites a tavern fight. No matter what the devil she's doing there, it's his duty to see her safely back to her family. But how safe will she be when every starlit night brings wicked temptation . . . ?
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 384 pages (Paperback)
Expected Publication Date: October 28th 2014 by Forever
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I love Anne Barton's Honeycote series, and can't wait to read Olivia's story!
 
Once Upon a Plaid (Spirit of the Highlands, #2)
 
Summary:
 
A wife may be courted, too…
Many would count Katherine Douglas fortunate indeed. Laird William Douglas is broad-shouldered, gentle-handed, everything a lass could dream. But after four years of marriage, Katherine still knows little of what goes on in his heart. And she has yet to bear him an heir. The distance between them is too great—and so she flees over the snowy highlands to Glengarry Castle, home of her childhood, to set her husband free.

But William won’t let his wife slip away without a fight. Before long, he’s at her father’s threshold himself, witness to the rumbles of discontent in Glengarry, the bright joy of Yuletide at a family hearth, and the hidden needs of his own beloved…
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 352 pages (Paperback)
Expected Publication Date: October 7th 2014 by Zebra
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
It's simple really, Highlanders + Christmas + Romance = Instant WoW pick.
 
What are you waiting on?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of Anne Barton before, but now I'm intrigued. I've added the first Honeycote book to my "buy list." Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kimberly
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picks Kim! I love the set-up for both books. They're some of my favorites in the romance genre: the best friend-sister dynamic and the second-chance (sort of) romance. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first Anne Barton sitting on my shelf where it's been for far too long. I've heard great things about her and now this! I'm definitely going to have to pick this book up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Seoinpractice.com
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!